Telmate is a communications and technology leader for inmate communications.
- Provide value and establish trust with inmates and their families.
- Refine the user experience for low-literate and low-tech users.
May 2013 - Nov 2015
- Played key role in creating and maintaining a consistent brand for Telmate’s mobile app, GettingOut (available on iTunes and Google Play), which has had over 300,000 downloads.
- Established a visual and creative direction with a style guide, including user interface patterns, typography, color palettes, copy guidelines, and code snippets.
- Produced assets such as wireframes, workflows, and InvisionApp prototypes to communicate concepts with an international engineering team and executives.
- Collaborated with user research to observe user interactions with Telmate products and analyze the findings to refine the user experience for low-literate and low-tech users.
- Provided visual design and user experience support for other Telmate products, including Telmate Command and Telmate Investigator.
- Produced visual design and user experience deliverables in a fast-paced Agile development environment.